The Country Lawyer, P.C. Integrity - Professionalism - Compassion

What to Do If You Have Been Involved in a Car Accident with an Uninsured Motorist

Car accidents happen every single day and even a seemingly minor car accident is capable of causing severe injuries and damages. That is why Arizona law requires that if you have been involved in an accident where any damages and injuries were sustained, you must remain at the scene. If nobody has sustained serious injuries, and you are able, you need to pull your vehicle to the side of the road in order to render aid, exchange contact information and contact the police to file a report.

In cases where the other driver has valid auto insurance, it could be a far more simple case of filing a claim for the damages and injuries caused during the accident. The requires drivers to carry a minimum of $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident for bodily injuries and $10,000 per accident in property damages. Should the driver be uninsured, or underinsured for one reason or another, it is in your best interest to consult with an experienced uninsured motorist claim attorney from our firm. For the last 25 years our firm has been helping car accident victims protect their interests and fight for their rights by exploring all available avenues and legal means in order to get them the financial compensation they deserve. We know what it takes to go up against the insurance companies and we will aggressively negotiate and advocate on your behalf.

No matter the circumstances, if you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist, contact the Law Offices of Perry Hicks for a free initial consultation and review of your case.